A few notes to keep in mind when you receive your large unassembled Compass Rose Wall Art. We recommend two people to hang this to avoid damage and to make it easy to mount. It is designed to be light-weight so that you don't have any problems related to weight when mounting.
MOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR LARGE COMPASS ROSE
1. First we've provided bolts that have not been painted. If you wish to paint them to match use an appropriate Rustoleum paint to match the color.
2. The easiest way to install your compass rose will be to take the N mounting bracket and find the top location where you want to mount your compass rose. You can measure from the top of the N down to see where the bottom will end up.
3. Mark the bolt location at the top of the keyholes on each side of the N mounting bracket to locate the anchor bolts provided on the mounting surface.
4. Drill a pilot hole in the mounting surface slightly smaller in thickness than the provided lag bolts and put the lag bolts in the holes leaving enough room to slide the N onto the bolts.
5. Take the mostly assembled compass rose and place the bolts for the N bracket temporarily in the main body of the compass and slide these into the now mounted N mounting bracket.
6. Mark the other 6 mounting keyholes NEAR the top of the keyhole. It isn't necessary for them to be AT the top of the hole. This will allow you to make adjustments up or down to align all of the parts properly.
7. Tighten all of the lag bolts down once you are satisfied with the position of the compass rose.
8. Your compass rose wall art decor is now installed.